Seoul Call Center 82-2-732 or Seoul Call Center, Dasan 120 (#9)
- Seoul City's telephone consultation service center provides information on request, and offers advice on public appeals and complaints. Open 24 hours
Fire & Emergency (Ambulance) 119
- 1339 is the number of the Emergency Medical Information Center. When you call 1339, English speaking doctors assist foreigners, providing them with relevant medical information on emergency situations 24 hours a day. To use this service, dial 1339 without area codes.
- Languages available for translation services include English, Japanese and Chinese.
Medical Emergency (Emergency Patient Information Center) 1339
- For emergency situations, call 119. The 119 ambulance service is free. When a foreigner calls119, the staff in the situation room connects the call with a translator from Korea TourismOrganization.
- However, when you call from a mobile phone or outside Seoul, dial 02-1399.
Korean Travel Phone (Travel Information) 1330
- 1330 call center representatives provide all kinds of Korean travel info, and interpret for you via the telephone! Call (02) 1330 (Phone call is not toll-free). Open 24 hours a day.
Korean National Police 313-0842 or Crime Reports 112
- The Korean National Police operate a 24 hour, seven day a week Central Interpretation Center where foreigners can report crimes.
Directory Assitance 114
- The precise name and address must be given in order to find the corresponding telephone number. Open 24 hours a day.
Interpretation Service 1588-5644
- If you have difficulty in communicating with anyone here in Korea, please call 1588-5644.
- Translation services are available for 17 languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Malay.
- Volunteers provide instant translation services.